Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of orthodontic care for the whole family in a patient-focused, friendly environment. We offer a variety of treatments and payment options customized to meet your needs.
Please have your insurance information available at the time you schedule your initial consultation. We will confirm your insurance benefits prior to your first visit.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Upon your arrival for your consultation, you will be greeted by our helpful and experienced staff. We can’t wait to welcome you to our office.
Our orthodontist will conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic examination and explain all aspects of treatment. The purpose of the initial examination is to answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
What’s Next? If orthodontic treatment is indicated, an appointment for Diagnostic Records can be scheduled. If time allows, these diagnostic records can be taken during the initial visit. What are Diagnostic Records?
- Digital photographs of the teeth and face.
- Study models of the teeth.
- Panoramic and cephalogram radiographs.
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. If treatment is required, the treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options, during the initial exam. We have different payment plans to suit your budget and accept most insurance. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
To save a little time, you are welcome to print and complete the forms below and bring them to your first visit.
- Patient Information Form
- Insurance Verification Form
- HIPPA Privacy Form
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of NPP
- New Patient Questionnaire
Delta Dental PPO/Premiere