Henry Dilorenzo, DDS
- Georgetown School of Dentistry, D.D.S.
- Georgetown School of Dentistry, M.S. in Orthodontics
- President, Georgetown Orthodontic Foundation
- Southern Maryland Dental Association; President and Vice President, Board of Directors; Outstanding Service Award recipient
- Patuxent Dential Society
- Maryland Stata Society of Orthodontics; President and Secretary
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontics; Secretary, Gerald Devlin Award recipient
- Delegate to the American Association of Orthodontics; Council on Membership Ethics and Judicial Concerns
- American College of Dentists
- Maryland State Dental Association Trustee
- Certified Invisalign Provider
Practicing in Prince George’s and Charles Counties since 1974, I enjoy the challenges of Orthodontics and receive great pleasure in creating beautiful smiles for my patients. I have a wonderful staff that are enthusiastic, friendly and keep me young. Work is fun!
My involvement with the AAO has enabled me to enjoy and befriend my fellow orthodontics all over the country. Orthodontics is a fabulous profession.
In addition to my professional activities I have been President of a Kiwanis Club, President of Home & School Association, President of a Sportsman Club, A Committee Chairman and merit badge counselor for the Boy Scouts, Chairman of school advisory, interviewer for Georgetown University, on my parish council and a Eucharistic Minister.
I grew up in New Hyde Park, New York and married Marian Douglass in 1964, Marian was a librarian and is a mother to our four children- Daniel, MD, PHD & MBA; Michael, Prosecutor for Dept. of Justice; Nichole, High School Guidance Counselor; and Chris who is a dentist.
In my spare time I enjoy fishing, boating, hunting and traveling.